11/25/2013

unexpected.


Forever 21 coat / Bershka jumper / Lam Boutique shirt / H&M skirt / Vagabond shoes / Proenza Schouler bag

yes, I am awared that I look nothing like posing or taking outfit pictures. it is because these are all test shots taken by Van Anh - Chopstick Panorama. we went out for a much needed brunch, wandered around the coolest neighborhood of London (in my opinion) and i took some outfit pictures for her blog. if you haven't checked her out or followed her, you should, she is a lovely girl. so basically, except the photos were taken by my iPhone, all of the photos are unplanned and therefore, not so professional looking xP but i still love them, nothing like natural moments huh? especially when you have London as your background.

I am currently working on 4 different assignments at the same time and other kinds of applications also. it is driving me insane. I miss lacking off and doing nothing (yes, I am lazy) but I want and need good grades so I'm just trying and pushing myself. I can't settle for less, it is unacceptable and bad grades are my nightmare. it is so intense, sometimes I just want to throw up. seriously, can't wait to get these done, then I will have some relax and getaway time with my loved one. wish me luck :)



2 comments:

  1. Amazing photos.. Great outfit and really cool backgrounds too. :) So glad I stumbled upon your pretty blog x I hope you visit back sometime :)

    Satu
    Indie by heart

    ReplyDelete